Sunday, September 25, 2011

Introduction

Hello I am Trey McDonald from Battle Creek MI. I am a freshman this present year at The Ohio State University. I have many interest, and hobbies. I spend a lot of my free time hanging with friends, and watching movies. I play sports for fun as well, and enjoy all different types of music. I enjoy working on computers which has helped me decide a major in computer science, or computer engineering.

I am very excited to take this course because it incorporates two of my interest computers, and art. This course will help give me new experience on the computer in which I had not yet seen. I am also very excited about creating, and posting in my own blog. Blog posting has become very popular, and I am very thrilled about the chance to be able to write in my own. I very thrilled also to be using art in the computer whereas this will be a new experience for me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Trey. I liked hearing about your other interests and how this class might play into them. I'm glad you are in the class.

    ReplyDelete