Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Flying


The picture here shows me flying over Manhattan New York. While growing up I always thought it would be cool to be able to fly. Flying is a super power that a lot of my favorite super hero's have. If really able to fly I would be able to get to places quicker, also I would be able to save a lot of money on gas and driving cars.

I picked New York, because this is where I always wanted to visit. If able to fly I could change venue fast. The trip there would be in a seconds. Superman is my favorite superhero so having the ability to fly like him would be an experience. One thing I would change is the picture used. A full body shot of flying would have displayed the point more clearly. I also would like to learn more about shading so the picture could look more like the person is flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment