Sunday, October 9, 2011

Micro project

For this micro project I wanted to show the route that I take on my route to class. I have a class prior, so the class is right down the street from the stadium. The walking man represents me starting my walk to class from Independence Hall where my other class is located. The red line marks the path that I take on my way to the classroom.




The walking man represent as I set out to class. The Standing man represents me after walking to the stadium from my math lecture which is located on Neil. The man stops on the stadium were the class room is located. I also used to a sky view to really show the proximity between the two spot. The bird’s eye view helps show how the Ohio Stadium acts as a very big landmark on my way to Computer Art class. The text is inside the stadium, because it’s the most eye catching in the picture. The text helps explain how close the two classes really are. I used a clear red line so the viewer could still see the path, but also the streets and things passed while walking. The tools used in this piece were paint, text, and the magnetic crop tool. The paint tool made the most impact. I used this tool to draw out the transparent red route to class.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a good first project. I really like that the red of the path matches the red in other areas of the map.

    ReplyDelete