Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Project 2

1. Blackberry- Blackberry is my cell phone. I use this to communicate with the people close to me in my life. I also use my phone for a calculator, and to take pictures.
2. Movies- I watch movies alot. I like to find movies,an rewatch them to learn the lines. I often attened the movies to check out new movies.
3. Computer- I use the computer alot. I also would like to go into a major that deals wit computers. Computer science, or computer engineering. Being on the computer is a very big hobby of mine.
4. Basketball- Basketball is very important to me, I love to play, and watch the game. The game has tought me alot of life lessons.
5. Hat- I like to wear hats. I also like to wear them of my favorite sport teams, or of a specfic city.
6.Skateboarding- I always wanted to learn how to skate board. I think that skatboarding would be fun, and teach me a new way of entertanment. I picked skateboarding because this looks very cool, with all the tricks that are out there.
7.T.V- I watch tv alot. I like to watch movies with friends, and learn the lines. I also like to watch sports on espn. I also like to entertain my self my hooking up my computer to the t.v this incorporates two of my favorite ways of entertainment.
8.Federal Center Battle Creek MI- The federal center is a major landmark in my hometown of Battle Creek MI. I would have to walk past this building just about every day in my hometown. This pictures helps represent the city.
9.Ipod- Music is very important. I listen to music al the time, and it reallycan get you excited when listeniing to a new song. I often like to listen to a ipod on long road trips, or on long plane rides.
10.Olympics- This picture whenever  look show me determination. The picture shows me that goals can be achieved. This picture shows picture motivates me whenever I look at it.

I think that is picture show that I like a lot of different things. I really love my hometown of Battle Creek MI. I also use alot electonic things, I love all types of computer things such as ipods, and computers. The Picture shows alot, and even shows some things I still want learn, such as skateboarding.

The choice words also help explain the pictures.
1. Communication
2. Influence, Hobby
3. Interest, Major
4. Craft, Love
5. Style
6. New Hobby
7. Entertainment
8. Home, Family, Love
9. Music, Choice, Fun
10. Freedom, Power

No comments:

Post a Comment